The History of Walton Plumbing
Walton Plumbing was formed in 1976 and incorporated in 1979. From it's inception it was strictly a new construction/remodeling company. In the early 80's, Walton Plumbing started performing a small amount of service work, primarily to service the existing customer base. In 1987 the company began to expand it's service department and over the next two years built a service department that accounted for nearly half of the company's revenue. Over the next ten years Walton Plumbing enjoyed a mix of new construction and service/repair work. In 1998 it was decided that the company would specialize in the plumbing service business. In 1998 the company phased out the new construction/remodeling market and concentrated soley on service and repair. It was believed and proven that Walton Plumbing could become the premier service and repair plumbing company, providing superior customer service and unmatched technicians.
George Washington Carver once said, "Uncommon Excellence is to do a common job in an uncommon manner." It is from this that Walton Plumbing decided that our goal was to go beyond other companies and provide all of our customers with "Uncommon Excellence".
Walton Plumbing believes it's mission will be accomplished when each member of the Walton Plumbing team:
- Provides the best customer service at all times
- Creates an atmosphere in which it is easy to do business with us
- Completes each assignment promptly, dependably and accurately
- Follows uniform standards that ensure consistency in product delivery
- Maintains a high level of competency through ongoing education and personal development
- Measures quality by exceeding the expectations of the customer